(ATL) Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport Overview

Modify Search


Information
Airport
Airport



CHANGE
AIRPORT
Current Weather Conditions: Cloudy - 53° F (11° C) Tuesday Today. Mostly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Highs in the upper 50s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Tonight. Showers likely. Lows in the upper 30s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent.
Current Weather Conditions: Cloudy - 53° F (11° C) Tuesday Today. Mostly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Highs in the upper 50s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Tonight. Showers likely. Lows in the upper 30s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent.

Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (airport code ATL) is the world's busiest serving 90 million domestic and international passengers. The airport has spent the last decade making major improvements, including a fifth runway and an elevated SkyTrain, which led the Air Transport Research Society to name Atlanta the world's most efficient airport in 2011. Atlanta Airport is currently updating the Maynard H. Jackson Jr. International Terminal to be finished Spring 2012. Located 10 miles from downtown, passengers can get to and from the airport using the Metropolitan Transit Authority (MARTA) rail service station along with buses, shuttles, and rental cars. For passengers with pets, the airport has two pet areas. One is a 1,000 square-foot park at the Ground Transportation area Terminal South, doors W1 and W2. This fenced-in dog park has biodegradable bags, grass, rocks, and benches. A second pet area is located at the lower level of Terminal North.

Location:
6000 N Terminal Parkway
Atlanta GA, US 30320

Latitude / Longitude:
33.640068 / -84.44403

Time Zone:
-5:00 hours from UTC/GMT

Current Time / Date:
10:54 PM / Tue Nov-25-2014

Airport Code:
FlightStats code: ATL
IATA code: ATL
ICAO code: KATL
FAA code: ATL

Main Phone:
800-897-1910

Website:
http://www.atlanta-airport.com

Learn more about (ATL) Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
Food, Bars, & Coffee
SERVICES & AMENITIES
Shopping @ ATL
SERVICES & AMENITIES

(ATL) Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport

FLIGHTS
AIRPORTS
AIRLINES
STATS
MOBILE
MY FLIGHTSTATS